CLUBHOUSE_AND SECURITY POLICY
Use of Clubhouse
The following policy has been adopted by the AYC Board of Directors concerning the use of the AYC Clubhouse for non-club activities:.
1. Parties may be given at the clubhouse only by members and their immediate families.
2. The date must be reserved through the Vice Commodore to avoid conflicts with other activities. The date is then posted on the Club calendar.
3. Club activities and Fleet activities have priority over a member reserving the Club at a particular time.
4. An adult member of AYC must be present and responsible at such functions.
5. Function must be concluded by 1 AM.
6. The Clubhouse must be left in a clean and orderly manner. All trash, decorations, etc. must be removed and trash placed in the dempsey dumpster outside the gate.
7. Rental fee of $25.00 is to be paid before the date of the event. Checks can be mailed to the Treasurer at
8. Rental fee includes use of the club plates and linens with plastic covers.
9. Smoking is not allowed inside the club house.
Security is always a continual problem. This is often because of our inattention to locking the facilities when we leave.
1. Lock all locks when leaving the Club or going out to sail, if no other member is on the grounds.
2. Spin the combination off the lock when the lock is not used.
3. Make sure restrooms are locked when leaving.
4. If in doubt lock the locks.
5. Leave the closet light on when closing the Club